It’s no secret, Garmin is extremely recognized in the sports device industry. It is the first company to have actually launched GPS multisports devices. The Garmin Forerunner 920XT is one of their best creations, so far. Just like other running or sports watches, it is synced to your phone and or your computer, using Garmin Connect. It is very precise to ensure tracking of accurate data and made with high-end features that you are going to love! It is offered in 5 different colors, which makes it appealing to all. Here is what you get with the Garmin Forerunner 920XT.
Retail price: $449More Details
You see, most of the running watches do track a lot of particularities during your workout, but Garmin does it differently and more precisely with the Forerunner 920XT. Not only will it track and record your distances, pace, and heart rate but it will also measure the cadence of your run, your posture, ground contact time and a lot more.
You can also get notifications like emails, text messages and other alerts. You set whatever feature is convenient for you. Then using Garmin Connect, you can transfer all recorded activities on your Garmin Forerunner 920XT onto your phone or computer. It also has special features for swimmers you usually do not get with sports watches.
Here is a bit more about what the Garmin Forerunner 920XT offers:
- Water friendly, which is great for swimmers
- Lighter frame than previous version of the Garmin Forerunner watch
- Advanced heart rate-base features
- High-resolution color display
- VO2 Max which predicts race times If used with a heart rate monitor
- Running dynamics used with the HRM-RunTM monitor to adjust cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact
- Control VIRB camera to capture all the glory
- Notifications on email, call alerts, calendar reminders, and much more from a compatible smartphone
Top 10 Best Running Watches for 2017
We have narrowed down the options to present the 2017 edition of the Top 10 Best Running Watches. All you have to do, is pick the best running watch for you! Read More