Looking for a watch that extends your favorite sports app? The Magellan Echo is the perfect fit for you! Magellan calls its Echo watch a “smart sports watch”. Just a quick look at the screen lets you see your distance, time, pace and a lot more during your runs. The Magellan Echo watch is easily synced to your smartphone. Make sure to carry it with you while running and working out. With bluetooth smart, the data from your watch automatically transfers to your smartphone. Just use your favorite compatible sports app to configure your Magellan Echo watch exactly the way you need it.
Retail price: $99More Details
The Magellan Echo watch is also adapted for all sports. With its many different features, it will guide you through your workouts. It is also offered in 5 different colors, which can appeal as much for men than for women. You can even listen to your favorite music while running, to help you stay motivated. When you are not running, the watch can be set to just show time and date, like a regular watch.
Also, like many other sports watch, it does track your daily activities like sleep, steps and calorie burn, outside of your workouts. Magellan also offers 4 different style of the Magellan Echo Fits watch, which is pretty much the same as Echo, but offers a bit more.
Here are some of the perks Magellan explains its Echo and Echo fit watch offer:
- Displays your favorite sports app data conveniently on your wrist
- With phone tucked away remote control for sports apps and music
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and sleep length and then review your data using the Magellan Active App
- Ultra low power; does not need charging and lasts up to 3 months
- Designed for sports, ruggedized, water-resistant
- Works with iPhone 4S or later and select Android devices with 4.4 or later
- Remote control for sports apps and music
- Everyday watch with customizable displays
Top 10 Best Running Watches for 2017
We have narrowed down the options to present the 2017 edition of the Top 10 Best Running Watches. All you have to do, is pick the best running watch for you! Read More